Thursday, December 28, 2006

Yippeeee! It really works!

This morning, I decided to buy a new scale. I bought it on a whim...I wasn't planning on buying a scale but the more I thought about it...our scale was done...it constantly measures 5-8 pounds too heavy (not good at all!!).

Tentatively, I stepped on the scale. HOLY CRAP! Since my last doctors visit I've lost between 3-4 pounds (this scale promises to be accurate within 1/2 pound)

The last few weeks have been rough with Metformin but it must be paying off. AND I haven't even been trying. I've been drinking wine and beer and indulging in dessert. BUT my appetite just hasn't been the same (which is completely okay with me). I've noticed I need to eat smaller meals more frequently.

I'm not going to completely celebrate yet but I am super excited that this actually might work!! : )

No comments: