Friday, December 08, 2006

Fun (but long) survey

I borrowed this from another blog..

ARE YOU:
1. A Cuddler? Depends...usually only when it's cold.
2. A morning person? NO!
3. Are you a perfectionist? YES. I am super anal rententive
4. An only child? Uhhh nope...have 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother
5. Catholic: Nope
6. In your pajamas? no - comfy jeans and long sleeve t-shirt
7. Currently suffering from a broken heart? No
8. Okay styling other people’s hair? Sort of
9. Left handed? Yes..and so is the rest of my family...we're weird like that
10. Addicted to MySpace? tried it for awhile but don't really like it.
11. Shy around the opposite gender? Not at all. I don't have a problem with men at all.
12. Loud? Daily activity - no. Drinking - YES!!

DO YOU:
12. Bite your nails? no - totally yucky
13. Get paranoid at times? I don't think so...
14. Currently regret something that you have said/done? Yes - damn the conscience!
15. Curse frequently when you get mad? Yes but I'm trying to cut back....do they have a 12 step program for cursing?
16. Enjoy country music? Not really, only the occasional song.
17. Enjoy jazz music? no....it makes me fall asleep.
18. Enjoy smoothies? DUH...yes.
19. Enjoy talking on the phone? Yes, I probably talk on the phone way too much (read: big cell phone bill last month....got in lots of trouble with the hubby).
20. Have a lot to learn? Of course....life is one big lesson.
21. Have a pet? 3 dogs and 4 fish
22. Have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” person? I had a problem with this in high school (like...what was I thinking). Then I got my act together in college.
23. Have all your grandparents died? yes
25. Have been told that you are smart? Yes...but I don't feel that way.
26. Have had a broken bone? mainly toes.
27. Have Caller I.D. on your phone? YES - I couldn't live without it.

HAVE YOU:
28. Changed a diaper? This question should read "have you changed a diaper in the last hour?" the answer - yes - a nasty stinky one.
29. Changed a lot over the past year? Absolutely...getting away from a bipolor boss can do that to you.
30. Had friends who have never seen your natural hair color? Yes...I've been pretty creative with my color (i.e. incident in college with red hair dye....holy crap!)
31. Had surgery? Yup
33. Had your haircut within the last week? No.

LAST PERSON WHO:
1. Saw you cry? dave
2. Went to the movies with you? dave, paige, haley, ann & jay (Flushed Away)
3. You went to the mall with? Lora - so we could look for a new nose ring so she stops sticking her finger up her nose...gross!
4. You went to dinner with? Dave, Lora, Peachie & my dad
5. You talked to on the phone? Maura
6. Said 'I Love You" and meant it? Dave
7. Made you laugh? Probably Haley when she put her sunglasses & hat on (at 5pm when it's already dark outside).

WOULD YOU RATHER?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? How about neither...maybe my belly button
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Skim
4. Die in a fire or drown? I'm going to go for drown - fire would be uber painful.
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents.

ABOUT YOU!
1. What time is it? 8:36pm
2. Name? Tessa
3. Nickname(s)? Tessa (I know...really creative)
4. Where were you born? Washington DC
5. What is your birthdate? Nov. 22
6. What do you want? I would love to "erase" the past 1 1/2 weeks
7. Where do you want to live? I do...I'd love to live somewhere sunny and warm but this is good for now.
8. How many kids do you want? I'm pretty sure I'm done...I love my kids but I think 2 is my limit.

No comments: