Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about my week


1. My new catch phrase is: "It can only get better!"

2. Apparently my husband didn't put the gas cap on my minivan correctly - which caused my check engine light to come on - which caused me to put the van back in for service (since I didn't know about the gas cap) - so $50 later I found out that he didn't put the gas cap on correctly.

3. I haven't started wrapping gifts yet for Chanukah or Christmas.

4. I've started to dread checking my mail - it always contains a few sympathy cards.

5. We finally got our act together and put the Christmas tree and menorahs up.

6. Haley has started talking up a storm - sometimes we can get her to stop!

7. Paige got in BIG trouble at karate for not listening to me (she refused to spit out her gum before class - Mr. Nabaiee gave her a "talk" during class - she look scared!)

8. Paige also isn't listening at home - I'm beginning to wonder if everything from the past few weeks is catching up with her.

9. I love "Rob & Big" on MTV.

10. I think I might be addicted to Thai Kickboxing. I love to watch the UFC on Spike.

11. My brother (currently deployed in Iraq) got to talk to my sister-in-law on the radio (thanks to a radio station in Tennessee - most of the guys he is deployed with are from TN). They don't get to talk much so it was great that she got to hear from him.

12. I've been dreaming of escaping to a warm, sunny beach and having someone wait on me (i.e. bring me umbrella drinks).

13. Our holiday cards finally got sent out yesterday.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: