So someone in my family thinks that because I don't go to an office means I don't do anything all day. I'd like to set the record straight....
I literally am on the move all day every day.
It's 10am and this was my morning so far:
6:45am: Wake up (I know I get to sleep in)
7:00am: Try to get kids up and begin to get dressed
7:15am: Get kids downstairs to eat breakfast
7:30am: Give kids 20 minute warning
7:55am: Try to leave house
8:00am: Drop Paige off at school
8:10am: Take Haley to school
8:20am: Run to BJs, Wal-Mart and Giant
10:00am: Home
The rest of my day will be equally crazy.
I do try to go to kickboxing (only fair that I do something for myself) at noon.
But between then and the afternoon...I"ll clean the kitchen, answer work emails, attempt to get work done, clean up the family room, straighten up the playroom, try to remember to shower, and make a cake.
But I guess I don't do anything.....then I'll be told that I shouldn't think about cleaning the house during the day...I should only be working.
Right....so I guess the cleaning fairy will wave her magic wand and clean the entire house....Poof!!!.....dream on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
you-know-who is a crack smoker.
Post a Comment