Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mommy's helper (well, sort of)

The other morning while I was battling with Paige about clothes (a daily occurrence), Haley wandered downstairs. I thought that she was playing with the dogs (which she does every morning), until I heard the rustling of bags....she was in the "snack drawer." I raced downstairs to find Haley with several plastic baggies, her lunch bag, goldfish crackers and pretzels - "packing" her lunch.

This morning Haley flatly refused to put a diaper or pull up on. YIKES! No diaper or pull up? Errrr...well, we only had about 25 minutes until it was time to take Paige to school so I sucked it up and figured it wouldn't be a big deal. WRONG! In less than 2 minutes, she peed. The best part is she didn't say anything after she peed...she just stood in it. GROSS! Oh well, her teacher is trying with her today at school...we'll see how it goes. :)

No comments: