Yesterday was a bit of a challenge...as many of you know I had a total thryoidectomy in 11/04. I've been on daily meds to keep my thryoid level stable.
I've been diligent about taking my levoxyl at the SAME time everyday...EXCEPT last week. I think I forgot to take my daily dose on Thursday (maybe Friday)...I remember reminding myself to run upstairs and take it but I guess I forgot (Haley was home sick Tues-Thurs so I was busy with her).
And then yesterday...oh boy...the ramifications of not taking my meds are UGLY! I was grouchy, and so, so, so emotional. I cried so much my eyes were puffy - it was not a pretty sight.
No wonder they tell you to NOT miss a dose....Ooops! I feel better today...still grouchy and testy...but better...hopefully by tomorrow I'll be back to normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment