Sunday, March 18, 2007

ten fun facts my Maui Wowi kiosk

It's been 2 weeks since Maui wowi opened and I feel like i've been run over by a Mac truck.

here are my top 10 things about opening my Maui wowi kiosk:

1. kids? Family? What's that?

2. sleep? Who needs it? (apparently me...since i've turned into super grouch)

3. washing your hands between 20-30 times a day will make them feel like shoe leather.

4. people dislike waiting too long for their drinks

5. I am considering putting a cot in the storage room at the gym....seriously.

6. i've obviously forgotten what its like to be in high school - I must be older than dirt.

7. you can only drink so much coffee

8. owning a business means you work 24/7

9. i clean so much at work i don't feel like cleaning at home.

10. smoothie mix stains....

No comments: