Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's all my fault...

Nominate me for the Nobel Prize....I've finally found the solution to all of the world's problems...blame them on me!

Do you know that one person that no matter what happens it's never their fault?

Lucky me...I do.

The one person that blames all of their problems on YOU. It's never their fault but yours.

If the earth stopped rotated on its axis it would be MY fault. If the sun fell from the sky it would be MY fault.

I'll admit I'm being a tad dramatic but this is how this person operates. The solution in their life is to blame everyone for their problems.

Instead of finger-pointing this person needs to realize that THEY need to take on some responsibility.

3 comments:

kristin said...

wait, are you talking about me??

;)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Kristin I think she is talking about me.

Tessa said...

LOL! You guys are both right! :)