Poor Hefner has been in desperate need of a haircut for at least a month. Because I've been so busy it was put on hold. I finally got myself together enough to take him to PetSmart for grooming.
His appointment was at 8am so after Haley and I dropped off Paige at school we headed over to PetSmart. Everything was great.....until...Haley realized that we were LEAVING Hefner.
It started with a very soft "mommy, I want my Heffie back."
Then a little louder "mommy, I want my Heffie back."
Followed by several in a row "mommy, I want my Heffie back."
We made it to the car and I thought everything was okay but then I heard "mommy, I want my Heffie, I want my Heffie."
I felt horrible (but also glad that my super stinky dog was getting a haircut, bath and his teeth brushed).
To make matters even better, I upgraded him (so I could get his teeth brushed) and he came home with an Easter/Spring bow and a charm that reads Egg-Spectational Pooch.
He looked massively ticked off...I mean what guy wouldn't love wearing a bow and charm?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment