Monday, March 05, 2007

Back in the workforce

I would like to think that for most of the past year I've been working. Probably not as much as I could have but whatever.

Saturday was my first official day of Maui Wowi. It went very well. We were crowded without being crazy. That evening we went out to dinner with my college roommates (you know the friends that make you laugh out loud in the middle of a restaurant - that describes my college roommates - it was so nice to have us all together again).

It was a blast but I was totally exhausted. Like barely made it into bed before I fell asleep.

Sunday was almost just as crazy but started off much slower. And today, Monday? Well, it's been unusually slow - even for the gym. Everyone has comment on how quiet it is today. Hmmm...hope this isn't a trend.

Anyway, I hope I can get things more "normal" in the coming weeks. It's been hard on Dave and the kids the past week with everything going on.

Gotta run...off to make a smoothie.

No comments: