Today I had a follow-up doctor's appointment for my ankle. It's been bothering me for a few months but I was trying to "tough it out."
This time I was truthful with the doctor (the other times I said it was fine, perfect, couldn't be better) and told him it was still bothering me and hurt when I walked alot...his solution? A BOOT! FOR A LEAST A MONTH! and no activity - just rest.
Seriously??? A friggin' boot? Try a walking cast! Egads...this thing is huge! (I'll try and post a pic later....blogger.com is having issues).
I had to go to the mall after the appointment and walking was a challenge. Add the warm weather and I was breaking a sweat (it's not very light).
I'm not sure how I'll make it a month....it's going to take alot to make me keep this thing on....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment