Completely. Utterly. Like Never Before.
My mom passed away this morning.
I'm not even sure why I'm blogging today but not much of today makes sense.
Words cannot express my feelings. Words cannot express what actually happened today.
I've left garbled messages for my friends who thankfully know me well enough to understand me through the hysterics and the tears.
I cannot believe that this happened today. I just can't.
I'm only 31. I'm not supposed to have to plan my mother's funeral. I don't want to...it hurts too bad.
One of the worst things I had to do was tell Paige. How do you explain to a 5 year old that her Grandma just died? All I can say is that she is wise beyond her years. She got it. She gave me a big hug and told me she loved me (which of course, brought me to even more tears).
I don't know what else to write....I don't know what else to do. Today I am just lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i'm so sorry, tessa. i have tears just writing this.
i love you xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment