Friday, November 10, 2006

The BEST trip EVER!

This morning, I left for Dallas for the Maui Wowi conference. I was fortunate enough to get a direct flight from BWI to DFW. The flight was typical -- over sold -- but I was luck to get an aisle seat.

The flight was uneventful until.....the guy behind me barfed (not directly behind me but kind of caddy corner)....EVERYWHERE! Oh my gawd....talk about gross. If you've read my other blogs you know by now that I'm a bit germaphobic.

I tried desperately to be helpful and not be completely freaked out but I was....TOTALLY.

You know that feeling that you get when you would do nearly anything to get out of a situation? That is exactly how I felt.

This will go down in my personal record book as one of the best trips ever (along with the flight that was stuck on the tarmac, took off, had to land in Philly, had a medical emergency and delayed in Philly even more - all without air conditioning and food).

No comments: