Thursday, October 26, 2006

Meme

I was searching around on bloger.com and found a great blog -In My Shoes - I 2 great Meme's....

Meme #1

3 things that scare me:
1. sharks
2. any loss of control
3. dying

3 people who make me laugh:
1. Paige/Haley
2. my friends
3. Dave

3 things I hate the most:
1. people who think they are better than you
2. an empty toilet paper roll
3. dirty floors

3 things I don't understand:
1. how my house gets so dirty so quickly
2. how 90% of the electronic crap in my house works
3. how my mom & dad were EVER married

3 things I'm doing right now:
1. trying to get paige to brush her teeth
2. wishing I had a big cup of coffee right now
3. packing the kids lunches

3 things I want to do before I die:
1. see my girls get married
2. conquer one fear (hmmm, maybe the shark fear??)
3. go on a cross country trip

3 things I can do:
1. bake
2. defend myself/kickboxing
3. listen

3 things to describe my personality:
1. Nice/friendly
2. Emotional & sensitive
3. loyal

3 things I can't do:
1. the butterfly stroke
2. bungee jump
3. be a vegetarian

3 things I think you should listen to:
1. Jimmy Buffet (it will put you in a better state of mind)
2. your consiousce
3. your children

3 things you should never listen to:
1. Rush Limbaugh
2. any Weatherman
3. Downers (people who are negative all of the time)

3 things I'd like to learn:
1. how to make spectacular cakes
2. how to knit
3. how to sew

3 favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. anything Italian
3. crab dip

3 beverages I drink regularly:
1. coffee
2. water
3. Raspberry Lemonade Gatorade

3 shows I watched as a kid:
1. Ambulance or 911 - I can't remember the name
2. Smurfs
3. Lassie (don't laugh!)

3 people I tag:
1. Kristin
2. Britney
3. Rachel :)


Meme #2
Here are the rules: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Weird fact #1: I can't stand having dirty carpet or floors. It started when Paige started crawling...I vacuumed every single day....it's how I threw my back out....seriously.

Weird fact #2: I can still sing my old sorority pledging songs..."just drink drink drink 'til you vomit in the sink and give out a hearty Phi Sig cheer - More Beer - 'cause all the people that all the people go to the parties at Phi Sigma Sig!" - I know pathetic!!

Weird fact #3: I don't like driving fast on curvy off-ramps - I swear it feels like the car is going to tip over. Goes back to the fear of loosing control. Dave goes it just to freak me out.

Weird fact #4: I have to put face cream on at night. I just have to...I feel like if I forget to put it on...I'll wake up in the morning and look 10 years older.

Weird fact #5: I love watching gross shows like "Mystery Diagnosis," "Surgery: Before & After," "Untold Stories of the E.R."

No comments: