Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about my week!


1. I got back from the Maui Wowi conference on Sunday (I'm detoxing this week!).

2. The guy behind me on the flight to Dallas got sick (and not in the bathroom).

3. Monday night I couldn't sleep (thanks to a late cup of coffee), Paige woke up at 3:30am with a bad dream, the dogs got up at 5am, Hefner fell in the pond again, I had to give him a bath and couldn't fall back to sleep, then to top it all off - Haley spilled her drinkable yogurt all over Jester.

4. Someone built a hunting stand in the trees in the woods behind our house (very creepy).

5. Maui Wowi won't be open by December 1. Maybe a week after....

6. I currently have 3 employees (and me makes 4) for the kiosk.

7. I don't think I want liposuction anymore...I just need to get my butt in gear and start dieting seriously.

8. I need to plan a Chanukah party for Bet Yeladim, get a gift for a teacher at Bet Yeladim (because I'm a room parent too), and make dessert for a Staff Appreciation Dinner at Paige's school - before Maui Wowi opens.

9. I found out that for the kiosk, the plumber is going to have to jackhammer some concrete!!!

10. I think I'm going to be over-budget with the kiosk (between the plumber and electrician).

11. Eventhough I'm 30 (quickly approaching 31), it's still okay to "let your hair down," act stupid, and have a good time. It's great therapy!

12. We went to a dueling piano bar in Dallas - it was SO much fun (see number 11). :)
13. I still haven't planned a menu for Thanksgiving next week...

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


2 comments:

K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K said...

Oops for having to repost.

I don't know who I feel worse for...the guy that got sick...or you for being in such close quarters.

13 Things on My Desk