Thursday, October 12, 2006


Thirteen Things about my morning


1. I woke up with a headache.

2. I drank too much wine last night with my sister.

3. Paige is NOT a morning person.

4. Picking out clothes with Paige will want to make you pull your hair out.

5. Haley has learned to clamp her arms to her side so you can't get her pajama shirt off.

6. I drank 5 cups of coffee (explains the jittery feeling I'm experiencing).

7. My kids ate cereal bars for breakfast.

8. It took me under 3 minutes to pack lunches today.

9. I threw on whatever was closest to me (in this case a kickboxing t-shirt and a pair of jeans).

10. Haley has developed an opinion about her clothes.

11. Haley tried to wear a pair of shoes that were too small.

12. Jimmy Buffet was on the Today show!

13. I get to do this all over again tomorrow! :)





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE:

No comments: