Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thursday Thirteen!


Thirteen Things about Tessa!

1. Haley was sick AGAIN this week. And this time I got it too...in the form of a sinus infection...FUN!

2. I bought Haley a really cute Halloween costume at Old Navy (size 2T) but when I got home I realized it was a 4T!

3. I have a girls night on Saturday!!

4. It was our 8th anniversary on Tuesday.

5. We didn't care where we went to dinner as long as we went somewhere.

6. We ended up at The Cheesecake Factory.

7. Dave bought me a necklace - see below.

8. I am graduating to a green belt next Friday night.

9. Paige doesn't have school today.

10. Haley DOES! :)

11. Dave just bought an HD videocamera (you know...because we couldn't live without it).

12. I just got a gift certificate to Lynn's Day Spa this week and I plan on using it ASAP! (I'm debating on which treatment to get...)

13. I didn't do kickboxing for almost a week...I went yesterday and I am so sore today....my legs feel like jello.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: