Have you ever been woken up suddenly? Like a dog jumping on you. An alarm going off. A child screaming. A thunderstorm.
Last night I got my best wake up EVER!
Haley woke up not feeling well. Congested with a gross cough and a fever. She got into our bed and promptly took over my pillow and covers.
As I struggled to stay in bed, I felt her sit up. Before I could even move I felt it on my legs.
For the first time in her life, Haley threw up.
There is really nothing you can do when something like that happens. I grabbed her and me and ran into the bathroom (as carefully as one can run holding a barfy kid).
After cleaning us and the bed up, we all carefully arranged ourselves in bed. Haley in the middle with Dave and I with our backs to her (just in case it happened again!).
This morning, besides being tired. She is just fine! She is running around acting like nothing happened BUT if you ask her who she threw up on - she'll reply with a smile, "Mommy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment