Saturday, April 14, 2007

Shock and Disappointment

Yesterday, I was let down by someone in a major way.

It was one of those things that I knew was going to happen it was just a matter of when.

I guess yesterday was that day.

I know I am better off without that person but it just ticks me off. Where do people get off thinking they can do whatever they want? UGH!

Where is a sense of responsibility? Or maturity?

I am so disappointed that this person couldn't handle themselves in a better way.

I am so disappointed that I really don't want to be around this person or even talk to them until they can "get it together."

I just keep thinking about something a very wise friend of mine said, "They won't realize anything until they've hit bottom."

So I guess that is what that person will have to do....hit bottom.

This time I won't be there to pick them back up...it's time for them to figure out all by themself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I was tired of being treated unfairly by you. You have always been unsupportive and negative toward me. Also, isn't it immature of you to talk about me in a blog rather than saying it directly to me? Knowing that I look at the blog regularly, you're just taking an immature, indirect route.

Tessa said...

Wow Anonymous...I wonder who you are...so it wasn't immature of you to just walk out of a job?