As in - really really wants a motorcycle.
He has researched taking the required motorcycle class (thank goodness they don't just let you buy one and ride away). Since the class does require you to wear pants and a jacket he has decided to wait until the fall to take the class - he is tad heat sensitive (LOL!)
I really don't mind if he does get a motorcycle- I've ridden one before and really enjoyed it.
It's not practical at all in the sense of the kids (and I wouldn't feel comfortable with them riding).
But if this is something that he really wants then I fully support it (as long as he is super safe).
My only request is that he doesn't buy a "crotch rocket" - i.e.a sport bike.
I'd rather him go for an old school bike ( American Chopper)...this is what I'm thinking - this is a 2005 Truimph America


No comments:
Post a Comment